Fire crews have been called back to a property in Aberdeen after it reignited.
The alarm was originally raised at 10:48 this morning.
They arrived to find the front part of the home on Macqueen Street engulfed in flames.
Crews from Aberdeen, Muswellbrook, and Scone spent around two hours fully extinguishing the blaze.
The occupants safely evacuated themselves and their pet kittens with no injuries reported.
The Hunter Valley Newsroom was at the premises just before 4 o’clock this afternoon when smoke started coming out from the roof so immediately range Emergency 000.
Firefighters from Aberdeen and Muswellbrook quickly responded again and put out the fire.
The cause of the original fire will be investigated.