- Katie Jayne tops the charts with new song
- HEATWAVE – 40 today then 43 tomorrow
- Residents object to proposed wind farm
- Muswellbrook murder appeal heard in court
- Top 10 Video Games for Christmas 2023
- Aussies Set to Enjoy Cheaper Petrol for Christmas
- Snap-Happy Gondola Riders Capsize and Take Icy Plunge!
- No relief for from the heat for a week
- FULL HOUSE sign goes up at popular water park
- Renewable battery business possible at Liddell
In addition to our on-air streams, there are many ways to listen to 98.1 Power FM – meaning that your favourite shows, music, podcasts, and more are literally at your fingertips to enjoy everywhere you go, 24/7!
Listen on the go!
If you’re on the move or out and about, you can access all your favourite local stations that are part of our network across every state and territory of Australia by downloading the iHeartRadio app to your phone or tablet.
Click here or scan this QR code with your device if you’re reading this on another screen.
With the latest iOS, you can ask Siri to play STATION NAME just by saying Hey Siri, play 98.1 Power FM on iHeart.
If you want to listen on your Apple TV, you can also stream us via iHeartRadio. Simply search the App Store on your TV for iHeartRadio, download the app and begin streaming away!
Have Smart Speakers? iHeart has you covered so you can listen to us on Amazon Alexa, Google Nest, Sonos, or on an Apple device.
To listen on a HomePod set up an Apple shortcut or summon Siri and say Hey Siri, play 98.1 Power FM.
On your Amazon smart speakers or any Alexa-enabled device. Just say Alexa, play 98.1 Power FM on iHeartRadio!
Google Nest owners, we’re available for you as well! Just tell your Google Assistant Hey Google, play 98.1 Power FM on iHeartRadio!
Or if you have the RadioApp just say Hey Google, play 98.1 Power FM
You can also ask for a station by its frequency.
For more information on RadioApp, check out the RadioApp website.
If you’re having issues with your app or radio streams please contact us using the form below.