In a bid to support local businesses across the Hunter, the Upper Hunter Women in Business have developed a virtual workshop series.
Business Bytes will kick-start each morning from 8am-8:30am between September 27th and October 1st.
Participants will be exposed to a line-up of knowledgeable speakers, who will share their advice and actionable skills for getting businesses back on track through the pandemic.
It will be hosted by media and communication veteran Janie Jordan but Business Bytes also features a line-up of professional women at the top of their fields.
In just five days, the series will be covering off topics around building virtual confidence, communication, reputational risk and avoiding panic, juggling finances, innovation, and mindset. Speakers include:
- Janie Jordan Founder and CEO, Jane Jordan Consulting - How to Communicate When the Going Gets Tough: Pick the Panic
- Melinda Smith Managing Director, Melinda Smith Consulting - Building Virtual Confidence
- Jane Ryan Fox Wealth Advisory - Finances with the Fox
- Claire Quigley Founder & Innovation Consultant, Launchpad9 - Innovate Beyond the Obvious
- Sue Gilroy Professional Business and life Coach; Founder of Cultivate Confident Cultures - Powering on Through Challenging Times
Residents interested in this event can head to the Muswellbrook Chamber of Commerce and Industry Website.
Limited tickets are available at a nominal fee of $50pp for all 5 x 30-minute workshops, https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/173951191697
Image Credit: StartupStockPhotos / Pixabay