Chef / Cook
- Cattle Dog Cafe & Florist Pty Ltd
- Job Type
- Start 7am finish varies up to 3.30pm
Food preparation & cooking for a busy cafe. All food is house made, creating delicious meals is essential
Must be able to work weekends on rotating roster.
• Ordering café stock - food preparation – (skills in baked goods & deserts would be favourable)
• Good customer service and attention to detail
• Be able to multitask, taking orders and money handling
• Cleaning of work areas and equipment, wash up.
• Stock display – organisation skills – time management
• Patience – sense of humour
• Must have good self-presentation
• Must be able to follow written instruction and have legible handwriting.
• Floristry skills is an advantage.
***Start time varies from 7am on – Finish time varies up to 3.30pm***
Email cv / resume to: [email protected] include a hand written cover letter (in your hand writing), copy of any certificated and current drivers licence.