Trade Qualified Heavy Vehicle / Diesel Mechanic.
- CRJ MAINTENANCE
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 7am - 3.30pm
CRJ Maintenance is a locally owned and operated family business that has been servicing the Hunter Valley for the past 8 years. We have grown based on our reputation of high work standards, attention to detail, and by striving to go above and beyond to service our customers.
We are currently seeking a reliable highly motivated trade qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic to join the CRJ team at our fast paced heavy vehicle workshop in Muswellbrook.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
At CRJ we offer a great working environment within a friendly team with above award pay rates.
Attractive remuneration for the successful applicant.
3rd & 4th year apprentices welcome to apply.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following requirements :
* Certificate III in Heavy Vehicle Mechanical Technology.
* High quality servicing and repairs on all makes and models of trucks, trailers, and equipment.
* Experience and a good understanding in working on fleet maintenance and repairs.
* A high level of competency in diagnostics and repairs with exceptional troubleshooting and interpretive skills.
* Be self-motivated with a high degree of reliability.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Dedication to meeting deadlines whilst providing high quality workmanship.
* The ability to work in a busy environment unsupervised or as part of a team.
* A high level of demonstrating safe work practices.
* Valid Drivers licence.
* Right to work in Australia.