Apprentice Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician
- RMS Services
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 8.00am - 4.00pm
RMS Services is seeking a Superhero to join our team as a Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Apprentice. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning technicians are the Superheroes of keeping our food cool & safe and homes & workplaces comfortable.
At RMS Services no two days are the same and the variety is what makes our work both unique and stimulating. Here’s just some of the things our Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Tech’s do day to day:
• Troubleshoot the source of the problem with refrigeration and air conditioning systems to determine fault and repairs required
• Repair or replace defective parts
• Routine maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems
• Leak testing, checking refrigerant levels and re-gassing systems for optimal operation
• Installing electrical wiring and controls
• Installation of Split System, Ducted Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems
• Working across a variety of sites from domestic homes to businesses including but not limited to offices, supermarkets, shops, and restaurants.
RMS Services has over 40 Years of servicing the Hunter we are well experienced in nurturing and supporting our apprentices to bring out their best and offer great job security. As a Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Apprentice you will receive a mix of training at both TAFE and on the job mentoring with a variety of experienced technicians.
Required Skills & Attributes:
• Sound maths understanding
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent presentation
• Proven study habits and drive to achieve high results
• Experience with powertools highly desirable
Sound like you? Let’s make your childhood dreams of being a superhero come true!
The first step in earning your cape is sending your resume to [email protected] or phone for a chat on 6543 2560.