Receptionist wanted for well-known Solar Provider
Company: MV Solar
Salary: NegotiableJob Description:
Imagine being part of an innovative team that challenges the status quo, provides you with a variety of work, helps you evolve with on the job training and promotes sustainable energy?
Look no further! We have a unique opportunity for you to join a close-knit dynamic team in the role of a Client Services Receptions for MV Solar with a position that puts you on the frontline with our customers - if you love helping people and educating others about long term energy solutions this is the role for you.
We are a highly qualified and tight knit team with over 30 years experience in the solar and power industry and are seeking a self-motivated receptionist. Experience is a plus, but enthusiasm to learn and grow is also essential.
This busy roleis well suited to someone reliable with a strong work ethic that is more than capable at remaining calm under pressure. The successful candidate will be able to balance a busy work environment with client follow-ups, quotes, emails, general admin work while managing incoming phone calls. Strong attention to detail is vital for this position and ideally we are after someone who consistently delivers exceptional customer service and is a pro at multi-tasking.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing telephone and email enquiries
- Completing initial quotes for new potential customers
- Scanning, filming and other admin tasks
It is preferable that the successful person has the following attributes:
- At least 12 months experience in a reception role
- Proficient MS office computing skills
- A motivated and career minded attribute
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Hours of work: 40 hours / week