Company: MV Solar Pty Ltd
Salary: NegotiableJob Description:
Imagine being part of an innovative team that challenges the status quo, provides you with a variety of work, helps you evolve with on the job training and promotes sustainable energy?
Look no further! We have a unique opportunity for you to join a close-knit dynamic team in a Warehousing role at MV Solar – if you love thinking outside the box and providing innovative and creative warehousing solutions, this is the role for you!
About the role:
We are a highly qualified and tight knit team with over 25 years’ experience in the solar and power industry and are seeking a pro-active, motivated warehouse worker. Experience is a plus, but enthusiasm to learn and grow is also desirable.
This busy role is well suited to someone reliable with a strong work ethic that is committed and self motivated. The successful candidate will be accountable for their day’s work, take initiative to get things done and be able to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team.
Attention to detail is vital for this position, as the variety of responsibilities you manage are crucial for each day’s success; with duties including but not limited to:
• Stock take and ordering with suppliers
• Reviewing, sign off and recording deliveries clearly
• Scheduling installations and electrical jobs
• Familiarisation and knowledge of general administration tasks within business
• Stocktake and organising of warehouse
• Preparation and packing of orders for solar installations/electrical jobs in a timely manner
• Inventory control of a high standard
• Maintaining a clean and safe work environment according to industry standards
• Daily commitment to a sustainable and neat warehouse layout while optimising space
• Receiving and despatching of equipment to/from suppliers
• Forklift operation
• Allocation, care and maintenance of company vehicles
• Supporting installation team on site installations when required
• General labouring duties in the warehouse/office/surrounds where required
It is preferable that the successful person has the following attributes:
• Current valid Driver’s License
• At least 12 months experience in a warehouse role or ability to learn
• Self-motivated with a can do attitude
• Ability to multi task
• High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
• Takes initiative and does not require constant direction
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Hours of work: 40 hours / week