Personal Assistant to the Director
Company: Joplin Lawyers
Location: Singleton Based
Salary: NegotiableJob Description:
An experienced personal assistant, who is passionate about their career, is sought for a role in an expanding and fast-paced Law Firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join a boutique Law Firm that prides itself on being inclusive, supportive, empowering and collaborative. Our environment is ideal for those who aim to grow in their professional career and are wanting to gain further responsibility.
The successful candidate will present themselves as professional, confident and attentive, and will show initiative, be organised and organise others, be proactive and display sound problem-solving skills. They will demonstrate commitment and provide a commercial approach towards their career for the success of the business, fellow colleagues and our clients. The successful candidate will also present a positive and dynamic attitude and is able to work as a team. These attributes will complement our inspiring workplace culture.
• Extensive experience in personal assistance roles or similar;
• Current Australian Driver’s licence;
• Strong communication;
• Impeccable office etiquette and brand awareness;
• Exceptional computer literacy;
• Verbal and written articulacy;
• Professional discretion;
• Well-developed time management skills;
• Strong organisational skills;
• Well-groomed and polished presentation;
• Customer service orientated;
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Hours of work: 8:30am to 5:00pm